• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC OOC: Senate Restart

Tom

The senate forum has stagnated long enough. Therefore, I am restarting it with a fresh new take on things.

1) All previous Nepleslian senate threads have been moved to the archives. If you want to read any of the old stuff that's there, feel free to.

2) There will be an attached thread with information on what laws have been approved. Laws that no longer apply will not be linked and will be removed from the wiki as well.

3) As of this moment, I am counting 17 Nepleslian planets. That means that I need 16 Nepleslian senators (Planet Nepleslia is taken by the Sky Marshall). All players are welcome to apply for senatorial positions.

-If you apply for a planet that is marked P1-8 or some other nonsense, you have the added requirement of creating that planet's details in the wiki. You have the ability to do pretty much anything you want with those planets (racial demographics, major cities, cultural exports, etc) so that's a good incentive to take one.

-If we cannot find enough senators, then we will simply use the number that are present as current 'full' senate.

For the sake of convenience and ease:

List of Nepleslian Systems:

Core Systems:
Planet Nepleslia AKA Nepleslia Core - Taken by Tom
Kennewes - Taken by Wes
Delsauria - Taken by Moon Man
Rok'Veru - Taken by Sublimeinal
New Kohana
Colonial Expanse Systems:
Nepleslia Prime
P1-1
P1-2
Hope
P1-4
Area 52
P1-6
Malaise - Taken by Dragonnova
Avante
Fortuna
Dejection

---

Prospective senators should do a little research on the systems they would be representing. If that particular system isn't named (P1-#), then it is essentially a blank slate; if you'd like, you can name it, write up the planet type, all that jazz.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back