• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abandoned Character [Operation UIFA] Tsukiki Alia

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you please explain why you're using these adoptable chars to fill the ship crew? Are players going to get assigned these chars?

I'm likely missing something, so I apologize for that. I've just not seen one player try to adopt so many chars at once.

Oh, it was mentioned to use them like trading cards. There is no malicious intent here doshii man

I figured there wasn't any nefarious intent. But are there characters going to be NPCs? PCs an incoming player adopts?

That's a wes question Doshii man. Wes said it was okay in chat. I mean, some clarification could be needed here. I'm just the messenger honestly.

@Caelesetos hasn't been on since 2013 so this adoption is approved. Update the bio and submit for approval.

I was informed that these adoptions were redacted. Moving these threads from the application forum.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back