• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [SAINT] to Ketsurui Hanako

Fred

Retired Staff
= encrypted transmission =

To: Ketsurui Hanako, Shôshô, 1XF
cc: Ketsurui Yui, Taisho, Star Army Command
Subject: Ketsurui Kotori

Greetings, Vice-Admiral Hanako.

I am the SAINT handler placed in charge by Admiral Yui to investigate and if necessary counteract your adopted sister, Kotori.

I understand that Commander Jalen Sune is back in your service. While I cannot say that I was impressed with his insubordination I trust that you have him now well in hand. Provided you can make sure that his loose tongue does not result in endangering the lives of my agents, I am content to leave the matter of this security breach within your capable hands.

As Admiral Yui informed me of your interest in this situation, I offer the following news: Kotori brought Princess Sora along with her on a visit to the Kotori system (formerly Goumon). There, traitors in command of the gunship Himeyuri attempted to end their lives, though my team was successful in helping prevent this.

Their escape offplanet was thwarted by Himeyuri's interception, though your sister managed the impressive feat of disabling the Plumeria gunship by - I must admit - clever use of her space yacht's aether-plasma engines. Premier One may be the only space yacht we have that has the distinction of a warship kill.

Admiral Yui later tracked down the crippled Himeyuri, but the traitors escaped capture by self-destructing their vessel. As for Kotori and Sora, they have both been returned safely to Yamatai. We await Kotori's next move.

If you have any questions regarding our operation, I have been put at your disposal to answer them.

Signed,

Celeste Raquel Domina, Shôshô
Saint Command Center, Kyoto, Yamatai

RPG-D RPGfix
Back