• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Conflict of Interest

• Thread starter Deleted member 6144
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6144

RP Date
YE 45
To: Ragnar Bjornisson, General

General,

Something has come to my attention that may potentially cause a conflict of interest in regards to my participation with Task Force Piglet. Recently the Star Army of Yamatai with which the Task Force jointly operates; has issued a rather harsh policy riddled with ambiguous terminology on the topic of "excessive sexualization". In light of the fact that a good portion of Norians follow a belief system within the Church of the Builders that includes tattoos, this could be an issue. The vagueness of the update does not provide clear guidance on what is and is not considered excessive sexualization and tattoos of their mere existence could be considered as such; regardless of their inherent nature. In light of this I would like to offer my resignation from Task Force Piglet on the grounds of potential conflict of interest due to religious reasons.

Respectfully,

Nara Akhai Drenai

Ragnar called for his aid de camp, a golden furred Kodian with a Majors rank on his uniform.

"Flanki, come in here please." Ragnar waited as the Major entered from an adjacent office. "Print this communication for me, then send for Nara Drenai. I wish to speak with her immediately."

Ragnar sat back momentarily, plotting his next actions carefully.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back