• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Misc Gartagen Embassy

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
OOC: This thread is for the ambassador(s) of the Gartagen Union to maintain diplomatic relations with the Yamatai Star Empire and for Yamatai's Premier and Senate to do the same. RP done in this thread is considered to take place in the Embassy.

Communique from Her Majesty, Aunsla M'iusht Vishta to the royal and honorable Premier Yuumi Ketsurui.
From aboard the Gartagen Flagship, Prosecutor-class "Royal Oak".

My dearest Yuumi,

I'm afraid the circumstances that forced us to part company at the last Internation Relations Conference continue to frustrate and assail me even now. It is impossible for me to leave the current situation without dire consequences for both myself and any possible agreements that might be made. With great sorrow I must tell you that I will have to attend by proxy.

With a heavy heart I have sent one of my more irritating minor nobles to you, in the confines of the ship I am unable to escape his flaccid attempts to court me in my current, diminished, court. Please do not think ill of me, and keep him out of trouble outside the conference itself. I have placed him with capable staff who will handle any serious situation that should arise.

I hope next year we will be able to meet once more under happier circumstances and finish that, what do you yamatians call it? Coffee?

Unfortunately communications with me may be delayed until I have restored the situation here, but know that I carry the spirit of cooperation and peace with your country in my heart of hearts.

Sincerely, is that how it is done? Sincerely,

Her Majesty, Aunsla M'iusht Vishta

End message.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back