• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Parody] What a hard on can do to a man

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
The evil cybernetic wizard, Lizard Varesh, gnashed his teeth into a feral grin that spoke volumes about his desires. He would have the elusive Lenneth Nekovalkyrja, no matter how many lives had to be destroyed. Ohhhh yes, he would.

He had already slayed the Father of the Gods, Uesu, with his superior cybernetic magics and massive intellect. The holy spear Gunner was now his to command. He had only to wait for his goddess to come to him ...

But the other Nekovalkyrja sisters, Hrist and Silmeria, and their human compatriots, Rufus and Arnton ... and the King of the Undead, Tom. They were climing his tower with Lenneth, even now! They had no respect for him ... no respect for his desires! Respect for his POWER!

They would. Oh would they understand that he, was now a GOD! And they would respect that.

But as they stepped in front of him ... he had a bad feeling.

<center>Never surrender!</center>
"You!" said Princess Alisa, pointing her long thin sword at Lizard. "You have taken so many lives ... all for her?"

Lizard pushed his glasses up. The chamber everyone was now enclosed in glittered with black and silver circuitry. "She is attractive. How could I resist?"

Silmeria's wavy hair ruffled as she took up her bow. "You could focus on what is in front of you," she said gently.

"But she's a goddess! And she has a nice posterior on her." Lezard tapped something on his cybernetic arm.

Hrist said nothing, merely holding onto her polearm and readied herself for battle. After all, no matter if he held Gunner or not, he was still a smarmy wizard whose entrails would glisten with beauty on the tip of her spear.

"Oh please!" Alisa shouted, hands clenched at her sides. "You were always nice to me! You even helped me when that Mishhu monster nearly tentacle raped me, and you didn't even take advantage! We even defeated Uesu together ... and now you say you want some other girl's ass?!"

"She's a goddess!" Lizard shouted, clearly miffed. "Hello? She can do cool stuff."

"I can do the same things she does!" Alisa shouted.

"I'm a god too, you know," Rufus said behind her, flashing his trademark, devil-may-care smile with his bow at his side.

"Can it pretty boy," Alisa snapped. "You didn't even want to come along with me!"

Rufus snorted. "I'm bigger, taller, darker and infinitely more handsome than that stupid magician."

"SILENCE!" Lizard shouted. "You will not blaspheme against me, proto-god! I transcend your very existence!"

"You will not," Silmeria said, green eyes sparkling. "We will not allow for it."

"Um," Lenneth said, dark hair put into a long, thick braid behind her svelte frame, "can I have a say in this?"

"You need not speak, dear Nekovalkyrja," Lizard said, floating up to her with a deeply lecherous smile. Gunner hung by his side. "I know what you will say. It is understood."

"I was going to say I think you're a pervert," Lenneth said bluntly.

Lizard stopped floating closer for a brief instant. " ... As I said, you need not speak, dear Nekovalkyrja."

"All right. That's it." Alisa jabbed her sword at Lizard and snarled, "I'm going to etch those words on your very rank pin, asshole."

" ... That sounded really stupid," Lenneth muttered.

"Shut up," Alisa said. "Are you ready for this, wizard?"

Lizard Varesh grinned and teleported a small distance away. "Weak human princess, you cannot hope to stand between my Goddess and I!"

<center>*CHIIING!*

The camera swings and pans into Lizard.

LIZARD: You cannot hope to defeat me! I am a god!

LENNETH: Let's just get this overwith. I have a world to run.

SILMERIA: I wish to return to the waterfalls near Valhalla.

HRIST: ...

RUFUS: Y'know, Alisa, we could go some place else after we're done here.

ALISA: Not now, Rufus.

ARNTON: We must focus on the attack. I have several suggestions.

ALISA: Yeah, how about a straight up STRIKE!

ALISA rushes forward and slashes at LIZARD. He dodges. She hops back, then lunges with dual-slash attack, which he also dodges. RUFUS uses his bow and fires a gleaming arrow at LIZARD. His barrier of datapads blocks it. ARNTON rushes forward with his large sword, and takes two massive swings. The barrier absorbs both attacks. Everyone retreats back to the group.

ALISA: Dammit!

RUFUS: Dammit.

ARNTON: SHIT!

EVERYONE looks at ARNTON.

ARNTON: What? I can swear too.

LENNETH: This is absolutely stupid. Sisters, let's show this "god" what divine power really means.

LENNETH draws her two swords. HRIST lunges forward, taking one stab, two stabs, and then a hurling slash at the barrier. It absorbs all three attacks, but looks slightly damaged. LIZARD calls upon his cybernetic magic and fires a massive bomb at HRIST. It hits her and scars her glittering purple and white armor, but she is mostly unharmed. LENNETH then attacks, doing a wide two-bladed attack before swirling up and striking again. The barrier weakens further. SILMERIA attacks with her bow, firing into the air; three spears of white fire come down in its place onto the barrier just as LENNETH attacks again with a deep thrust. The barrier breaks.

LENNETH: NOW!

HRIST attacks first. She remains silent, but her special attack involves her spear flaring up white hot, her dashing forward and slashing with it. A whirlwind of thorned energy flares up from the attack and sends LIZARD up, tearing and slashing at his incredibly distinguished body. HRIST retreats.

LENNETH: Silmeria!

SILMERIA: Ja!

The valkyrie's hair flies behind her as a massive ball of energy gathers in front of her. It suddenly shatters as she begins to speak, "Ye of detestable nature and virtue, false apostle ... well, perhaps not false, but definitely not actual, for that is the Elves, who act as our vessels when necessary, not humans, which should not have the proper magics; yet somehow you do -- "

LENNETH: SILMERIA!

SILMERIA: Oh, ja! Sorry!

The energy forms on the tip of SILMERIA'S bow and, as she says "Divine Assault! Victory no Hoshi!" is fired into the air; it circles itself before little darts slash at LIZARD. They do little real damage, but they slowly curl him into the air. He is then dropped, with arrows surrounding him on all sides. A flash of energy sends spasms through his body, then a large dagger-shaped bolt pierces him, hurting him moderately.

LENNETH: Alright, finally! My turn! You're done, wizard!

LENNETH'S two swords flash as she dashes at Lizard and slashes him multiple times before a final blow sends him into the air! "DIVINE ASSAULT!" she cries as one, two, three spears lance the wizard and hold him in the air! Then, Lenneth spins as she leaps into the air and her wings unfurl; they dematerialize into energy, then form one giant spear! "NIBELUNG VELOCITY!" LENNETH throws the spear into Lizard and does max damage; he is harmed too deeply. The attack ends, and Lizard is about to die.

LIZARD: You won't ... be happy without me, Lenneth! Those blue pills aren't as reliable as I URK!

LENNETH stabs LIZARD in the crotch; he groans and dies. She flings blood off of her swords.

LENNETH: Let's go already. I have a world to run!

ALISA: Dammit, that was my MAN, you know.

RUFUS: You know, I'm a man too!

RUFUS flashes his trademark smile. ALISA sighs and takes his arm.

ALISA: Alright. But there'd better be good booze. I need to be drunk for this.

ARNTON: I suppose I can return to the human world then. There are probably things to smash there tactically.

The humans leave. LENNETH leaves too. HRIST and SILMERIA remain. They look at each other for a moment.

SILMERIA: Do you have anything to say, Hrist?

HRIST: ... I love killing.

SILMERIA: Sou k -- I mean, jaaaaaa. Well ... I believe I shall go back to Valhalla. See you there!

HRIST: I'm going to kill all humans ...

SILMERIA doesn't pay attention as she leaves. HRIST looks a little sad.</center>

*SCENE*

OOC: Spoiler warning, damnit! Also, why do I get the feeling that one of my characters is represented here, but with a tactically shifted vowel?

Erm, actually, this is so messed up it probably doesn't spoil all that much.

Doshii, how about you spill the beans and tell us who is emulating who in this? I already made too many wild guesses... though Arnton obviously stands for Nyton. Rufus is Rufus. I bet Lizard is Miles. I get the odd impression that Silmeria is actually Yukari. Hrist reminds me of Blueberry.

*laughing hysterically* You're no fun, Fred. *laughing hysterically again*

Ohhh, alright.

CAST:

Lizard Varesh: Miles Gunn (Gunner)
Princess Alisa: Elisa Metea
Rufus: Rufus *laughs again*
Arnton: Nyton Claymere
Hrist: The Psycho Killer Lady from Thomas' stories
Silmeria: Suzuka Yukari *not amused by Fred*
Lenneth: Ketsurui Kotori *cackles*

Because Miles is actually after the 'Alpha Female' in his environment. When Hanako was wounded in the raid on the PNUgen complex and that Kotori was temporarely placed in charge, she became fair game to him.

When Hanako returned, Miles sights returned to her. Kotori didn't mind ~_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back