• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Plot Ad] Touhou Meido^H^H^H^H^H BESM - 東方メイド

Re: [Plot Ad] Touhou Meido - 東方メイド

Every time I try to use any of the BESM downloads, they just freeze my comp up on me.

Thanks Gamer. I'll try to be on at around 4-5 all this week cept for tuesday and Wednesday. K?

Well, I've started getting a couple character sheets, but without a couple more players, I'm afraid there won't be that many people to RP with. So, if you were on the fence, or have plans to join but just haven't taken the time, respond here or hit me with a PM, either her or on IRC. Even just to say you've got interest.

Nevaraon, if you've still not talked to Gamer, hit me up. I'll be on tonight at the usual times and tomorrow it looks like I might be around all or most of the day.

Still haven't managed to snag him.

He is a slippery foo', though it doesn't help I've been sick.

And yar, come on lot.

Bonus prize; I'll do up lil' create.swf comics of the battles that will no doubt happen, too, assuming you make a create.swf for the charrie.

ha ha!!!! I have downloaded the .pdf file. also going to get a character generator to help me out. will post when I have time. prolly monday or so.

I can't believe I have to make this post, but I have received an inordinate amount of character applications where the character was unable to speak. I believe that having a character unable to communicate in this basic fashion is detrimental to the idea of roleplaying, so, henceforth, it is forbidden to take that offending defect. The same goes for being unable to taste, see, feel or get rid of any other senses.

If you have ways around your characters defect, such as a ghost-half that sees for you, or the ability to communicate telepathically, you still can't take the defect because your character has a way around their physical limitations.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back