• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Skrytnost Network - Internal] Ci'Rado, Haise; Request for Reassignment

club24

Everything Is Magical
RP Date
YE45.5
Division 5 Internal Communications Network Skrytnost (Secured)
Sender
: Captain - Intelligence Operator - Ci'Rado, Haise
Receiver: Captain - Field Operator - Ci'Rado, Leo; Director - Li'Veero, Vaughn
Subject: Request for Reassignment

Due to the rising threat posed by Kingdom Fall members and their recent attacks I would like to formally request to be transferred under the command of Captain Ci'Rado, Leo to assist in the spear-tip operations conducted by his Ai'Seru and the other field operations in Netoshen.

While I understand it can be conflicting to assign two captains to the same unit I am willing to forgo authority in operations to act as a second Intelligence Operator to assist Operater Sher'Meso, Arynn. Please note this request is not made due to familial ties, from the information I have been gathering while assigned to the Kester Department I believe the majority of equipment supplied to outer cells is supplied from within Netoshen and our efforts need to be concentrated there.

I do not plan to act against the assignments carried out by Ci'Rado, Leo and his team however I am obligated to determine if these leads have merit and substance.

--- End Transmission ---

Sender
: Director - Li'Veero, Vaughn
Receiver: Captain - Intelligence Operator - Ci'Rado, Haise; CC; Captain - Field Operator - Ci'Rado, Leo
Subject: RE: Request for Reassignment

Effective immediately you are to report to the Netoshen headquarters to assume control of Captain Circano's squad and resources until she recovers from injuries sustained in a recent raid, once the operation has concluded we can discuss a better way for you to fit into our hierarchy, you'll be properly briefed on the situation upon arrival and introduced to your team.

Your brother has told me a lot about you, if you're half the soldier he claims you to be then we could really use you, your accomplishments give me some leeway for circumventing certain situations that would normally condemn this type of reassignment - I look forward to hearing everything you've learnt.

--- End Transmission ---

Sender
: Captain - Intelligence Operator - Ci'Rado, Haise
Receiver: Captain - Field Operator - Ci'Rado, Leo; Director - Li'Veero, Vaughn
Subject: Request for Reassignment

Order acknowledged, I will transfer immediately upon nightfall for briefing, please let Captain Circano know I will treat their team like my own in their absence.

My reports from tracked shipments in Kester will be transferred to your desk within the week Director.

--- End Transmission ---

RPG-D RPGfix
Back