• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Suggestion Struct for NETs! Use NETs!

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I don't think people are using @Ethereal NET system and i think a way to automate posting and completing them would help spur people to RP them. Maybe a struct-template way of making a Forum-friendly link with text to copy and put in the RP threat, and accepting/assigning (A CHARACTER GROUP!!!!) is done with a single click on the table, easy to track on the plot/character/group wiki pages or whatever.

I don't think people are using @Ethereal NET system and i think a way to automate posting and completing them would help spur people to RP them. Maybe a struct-template way of making a Forum-friendly link with text to copy and put in the RP threat, and accepting/assigning (A CHARACTER GROUP!!!!) is done with a single click on the table, easy to track on the plot/character/group wiki pages or whatever.
Psst. You be speaking Yuukiese here, might be because I've been away but I'm lost, hun!

Well, like NETs are like the quest board in an Isekai anime adventurers guild or mmorpg right? So gamify it with structs.

That's certainly a good idea! It's exactly like the quest board of an adventurer's guild lol. People with political characters can put NETs up as plot hooks for people to RP with. I've been thinking for a little while about randomly generating them but I wouldn't have the time to do that myself ><

For reference:

Can you suggest a schema and columns we need to implement this?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back