• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What does a Kyoto carrier look like?

Kai

Retired Staff
I've been thinking about using a Kyoto-class Carrier as a base for something, and in the process I was going to also provide art for the old, historic ship class, but I ran up against a problem. There is absolutely no description of the Kyoto. I searched through contemporary designs, and the best I could find was an incredibly vague description of its predecessor, the Subjugator-class landing craft, which was described as such: "long and narrow, with a basically rectangular form, with a light blue-gray hull. While not sleek or curvy, the ships are visually appealing."

I'm rather interested in using this for a project, but I would like something to work from, so, does anyone know, or even vaguely remember what it might have sort of looked like a little?

I just realized that the first concept I made, based on the Zentraedi design wes suggested, would actually work rather well for the Subjugator-class landing ship. Any objections to me refining that model and putting it on the Subjugator's page?

I actually discovered that the subjugator is wider and flatter than that model was. Fortunately DoGa is easy to modify like that so it's not much of an issue. Will post an updated version when I'm done with it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back