• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Award Proposal

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
To: Yui (@Wes)

Mother,

I trust you are well and in good spirits. The Kaiyō II's fight in support of Uesureyan forces against the Mishhuvurthyar has been grueling but both my captain and I believe it to be a worthwhile endeavor in defense of our great Star Empire's interests. Thank you for the support you have given our mission as part of Task Force 282.

Through my recent service deep in southerly space and previous experiences during the Kuvexian War, I have gained a high appreciation and regard for the efforts of my fellow Star Army soldiers. The Order of the Blazing Sun weighs heavily around my neck, not only in remembrance of my actions that warranted its honor but because of the inspiration my comrades provide in every battle we fight together. Their gallantry, too, deserves accolades in equitable measure.

For this reason, I am writing you to encourage the creation of a Star Army award to recognize the collective efforts of Yamataian units that demonstrate excellence upon the battlefield. One soldier's prowess may often carry the day, but never as often as our most glorious victories are won by entire crews or companies.

Always,
Aiko

Last edited:
To: Yui (@Wes)

Mother,

I trust you are well and in good spirits. The Kaiyō II's fight in support of Uesureyan forces against the Mishhuvurthyar has been grueling but both my captain and I believe it to be a worthwhile endeavor in defense of our great Star Empire's interests. Thank you for the support you have given our mission as part of Task Force 282.

Through my recent service deep in southerly space and previous experiences during the Kuvexian War, I have gained a high appreciation and regard for the efforts of my fellow Star Army soldiers. The Order of the Blazing Sun weighs heavily around my neck, not only in remembrance of my actions that warranted its honor but because of the inspiration my comrades provide in every battle we fight together. Their gallantry, too, deserves accolades in equitable measure.

For this reason, I am writing you to encourage the creation of a Star Army award to recognize the collective efforts of Yamataian units that demonstrate excellence upon the battlefield. One soldier's prowess may often carry the day, but never as often as our most glorious victories are won by entire crews or companies.

Always,
Aiko
Dear Aiko,

I am glad to hear that you and your crew on the Kaiyō II are doing well in the fight against the Mishhuvurthyar. Your dedication and sacrifice for the safety and wellbeing of our Star Empire are truly admirable.

I agree that acknowledging the collective efforts of Yamataian units in battle is important. It is through the hard work and dedication of every member of the military that we are able to achieve success on the battlefield. Creating an award to recognize this collective effort would be a great way to honor the bravery and commitment of our soldiers.

I will give your idea further consideration.

Stay safe out there and I am looking forward to hearing about more of your successes in service to our Star Empire.

Sincerely,

Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

RPG-D RPGfix
Back