• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Senate: Misc Gifts for the Senators

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Ketsurui Fleet Yards is proud to present each senator with a gift.

OOC: Please update your inventories. You must respond to this post to claim your vessel.

Ayana sent a very short message to KFY when she was alerted she had a ship waiting for her:

"Thank you so much for the ship and the thoughtful consideration. It'll be a big help going back and forth between Yamatai and Jiyuu!

Best regards,

Tange-Katsura Ayana"

Roxanne replied with a message.

"I cannot, in good conscience, accept such a gift as this — not from the most major corporation on the planet I represent. It is a conflict of interest that I cannot tolerate. I profusely thank Ketsurui Fleet Yards for this offer, and appreciate the sentiment offered. Please donate this craft to an organization that could utilize properly. Thank you.

Sen. Kurokawa Yasuko, Yamatai"

OOC: Offer has expired. I'm surprised and disappointed that there weren't more senators who wanted a nice personal starship.

Wes said:
OOC: Offer has expired. I'm surprised and disappointed that there weren't more senators who wanted a nice personal starship.
If this got out at all, the Ketsurui would be more despised since it could be argued that they're buying favor with these ships.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back