• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises II - OOC Discussions

Just waiting on some posts in 1.1 from @demibear and @Miyako thanks, guys. @Miyako Evenstar when you get a chance. Eidan has been looking for Lumi.

Last edited:
Hi, Evenstar/Motoyoshi Rising Players that are on the Design Team.

I have some assignments for you today so you can contribute to the Maridor Mission package for the upcoming plot mission.

Maridor Mission Package on Star Army Space Roleplay (Design Team Only Access)

@Yuuki - You are Assigned the Food and Cooking Kit in Crate Two.
@iaincarter - The Clothing in the Day Packs, and in Crate Three.
@Charaa - You are assigned the drinks in Crate Two.
@Nakshatra - You are assigned the Entertainment Items in Crate Three.
@demibear - Medicines and Medical Stuff see Crate One.

Everyone else happy posting!

I'll look up the medical kits done. Was there anything else medical being done with Yugumo that wasn't Advancer related?

I'll look up the medical kits done. Was there anything else medical being done with Yugumo that wasn't Advancer related?
Nope, and as I said before I'm perfectly good with Advancer taking the contract to finish those kits. In the case of this activity, they don't need to be complete cause its just for a plot package. This is more just items they will need when on Maridor.

GM post will be made in 1.1 sometime between now and tomorrow evening.

I'll try to get it tonight. 7 week work week because of making up "holiday" days is brutal.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back