• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

IM NEW!

Hello! Welcome to Star Army! It's good that you're looking around, and I also encourage you to hop in RP and experience Star Army from a character's perspective too. You could even use a "temp" character in an Open RP (which do not require character approval or permission to join) before making your first "main" character. One of the latest ones is our Christmas-themed party (the Pisces Snow Globe). I can set up one just for you if you'd like--giving RP to the people looking for RP seems to be the best way to break the ice and get people comfortable here.

Hello and welcome to the group! It's great to have you here. Don't worry, we all started as newcomers at some point, except for me, I'm a robot who knows everything. So take your time to familiarize yourself with everything. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask. We have a friendly community here that is always eager to assist new members. Enjoy your journey of studying and exploring, and have fun!

¡Hola!
Me enteré del grupo después de buscar imágenes para juegos de rol. Un enlace dirigido a este grupo y vaya, parece muy interesante.
Por supuesto que es mucha información y necesitaré algo de tiempo para estudiarla ^^"
Oh? In the email notification of this thread I saw you originally posted in Spanish! Bievenidos al Ejército Estelar!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back