• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Jade [Nepleslia, YSS Jade] Into the Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangfan

Inactive Member
ON> Funky City

"We're approaching Uesureyan Fields, Nepleslia," Jade annouced over the intercom.

"This base is old," Yuuko said. "It was built long before the YSE existed." The clouds of smog ahead parted onscreen to reveal a large spaceport, lined with bunker-like buildings and cluttered with debris and old spaceships.

Henry frowned as he viewed the landscape, which grew increasingly closer on the view screen. He was not looking forward to coming back here.

The Jade was guided in by nothing less that a BW-2 Miniature Battle Tank. The short, flat tank looked like and drove like a hotrod. Inside, it was probably driven by NH-12 nekos, or perhaps by some small aliens of some unidentified species.

"Are we there yet?" Shina asked, to no one in particular, as she stood next to Henry.

Yuuko let out a depressed groan, "I don't know if I want to be here..."

Henry looked at Yuuko. "Still thinking about James?" he asked in a casual tone.

"No..." Yuuko pouted, "I was actually thinking how I didn't want to...be a victim to the things that happen here."

"Don't worry," Henry replied with a smile. "The local gangs placed a price on my head. If we run across any bad guys, they'll all probably shoot at me."

"Awww, Henry!" Yuuko moaned. She walked over to him and gave the guy a friednly hug. "I won't let them get you."

Shina smiled and nodded in agreement. Henry, on the other hand, didn't appreciate the fact that Yuuko was getting all touchy-feely on him while in front of his subordinate officers, on his bridge, no less. Yuuko, however, still had seniority over him. So he just gave her an awkward smile and kept his mouth shut.

>PAUSED

JP by Wes and Yangfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back