• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC NEPLESLIAN DISCUSSION

I joined late 2007, lost interest for a year, then got called back by Wes late 2008... And was is Nerkat?

I must congratulate the Nepleslian GMs on their positively wonderful actions during the invasion and subsequent occupation of the the entire Southern and Subcore regions of Nepleslian space. You have shown your prowess and dedication to thorough roleplaying.

I think you're doing a good job, Fian. Sub, please try to less attacking, more helpful.

As for the NMX thing, I think it would be good to take advantage of the events as roleplay fuel.

I added quite a bit. Although I have to say that, counting the gun, freighter and fighter I've submitted as tech to the site, the MANLY MEAT ROLL is probably my single best piece of work.

You should make the rations capable of producing CS gas and used to make explosives. Like the US Army MRE rations can. All it takes is the The plastic bag the meal comes in, a meal Heater, Liquid, Salt, Pepper, and Hot sauce.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back