• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Concluded The blue in a farm.

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye 45.3 or 4
RP Location
Port Jiyuu, Pillars of Community
The airlock opened with a hiss, admitting two blue-skinned girls, one a Nekovalkyrja, the other a Minkan. Both undressed, the two walked towards the fields, with the red-haired girl leading the way. She crouched down, her tail lifting a little as she further got onto her hands and knees. “Hmm...” she said as she observed this field seemingly empty of crops. The Neko stood behind her, observing the fields as the Minkan looked. “There’s no crops?” the Neko asked the other.

“Oh, there are crops alright, come down where I am now, you’ll see!” The Minkan stated, and the Neko did so, getting on her hands and knees, and she saw what the Minkan had. “is that?’ she asked the other for confirmation’s sake. “Yup, sprouts! The fields have sprouted! Soon we’ll have a nice assortment of crops to harvest! “The blue Minkan said as she moved to a sitting position. “Yup! Though, is that what you wanted to talk to me about, Papa Yue?” the Neko asked Yue. “You want me to be a farmer like you?” she asked.

“No, I need to talk to you, because of clan traditions. Honey, you won’t be able to get the same exemption as I have” Yue told “Honey” The Neko blinked her eyes, shock clear on her face. “So I’d have to join the Star Army?” She asked, and Yue nodded her head. “Why did you get the exception, anyway?” She asked Yue. “because, honey, of my past, and also because Grandma had managed to convince Aunt Katsuko I’m needed more in Yugumo Corporation, Besides, as a Motoyoshi, you’ll get to attend a special college, and immediately get to be a Shoi Kohoshei . You’ll likely be serving with our cousins.” Yue also added to her daughter, though Yue would be lying if she said she wasn’t worried about her daughter Yuko fighting.

“mom, I was thinking..” The Neko said as she looked from the sprouts to her mother. “Do I have to be an Infantry?” she asked her mother Yue, as her arms moved to her lap as she sat beside her mother. And waited to hear her mother's response. They both knew that infantry was only a small aspect of the star Army after all. “I was thinking.. why not join as a Medical Officer? to be honest, Akatski-chan had been thinking about this the other day the last time we spoke to each other.” she said.

Yue listened attentively to her daughter's words, considering her suggestion. She smiled softly and placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "You know, Honey, that's actually a great idea," she replied. "Being a Medical Officer in the Star Army is a noble and rewarding role. It's a way to serve and protect, just like the Infantry, but in a different capacity. You'll have the opportunity to provide care and aid to those in need, both on and off the battlefield."

Yue's eyes sparkled with pride as she continued, "And your cousin Akatsuki-chan has a point. With your compassionate nature and natural inclination towards caring for others, I think you would excel in a medical role. Plus, it's important to remember that there are plenty of other positions in the Star Army as well. Depending on your interests and skills, you could explore options like engineering, intelligence, logistics, or even piloting."

She paused for a moment before adding, "Ultimately, the choice is yours, Honey. I'll support you no matter what path you choose. Just remember to follow your heart and do what feels right for you. It's your life, and I have no doubt you'll make a difference wherever you go."

The Neko nodded, a smile forming on her face. "Thank you, Mom," she said, her voice filled with gratitude. "You always know how to encourage and support me."

She took a moment to reflect on her mother's words, considering the various possibilities within the Star Army. "I think being a Medical Officer really aligns with my values," she continued. "I've always had this desire to help others, to make a positive impact. And being able to do that through medical care feels like the right path for me."

Her excitement grew as she envisioned herself in the role. "I can imagine myself working alongside a team of dedicated medical professionals, treating and healing wounded soldiers. It's a challenging job, but it's also incredibly rewarding. I want to be there for my fellow comrades, to provide them with the care and support they need."

She turned to her mother with determination in her eyes. "I'm going to pursue this, Mom. I'm going to become a Medical Officer in the Star Army and make a difference in the lives of others. I know it won't be easy, but I'm ready for the challenge. And with your support, I know I can succeed."

Yue smiled proudly at her daughter's conviction. "I have no doubt that you will, Honey," she said. "You have the compassion, strength, and dedication needed to excel in this role. If this is what you truly want, then go for it with all your heart. Your mother will be right there cheering you on every step of the way."

With renewed determination, the blue-skinned duo sat in the field, gazing at the sprouts and envisioning a future filled with growth and possibility. Together, they would navigate the path ahead, supporting each other through the challenges and celebrating the victories.

Yue was smiling as she thought of her daughter Yuko’s choice of profession. She thought because Yuko was serving in the Star Army, it would please her great aunt, Katsuko. That was enough for the nude blue-skinned Minkan. Her head turned back to her daughter, then spoke to her, saying. “anyway, I think we’ve sat enough on this dirt. I’d like us to check out the orchards. I wanted to see if my little experiment is working successfully there.” She said as she began getting up, but she noticed some of the dirt was on her daughter’s legs and her butt. Instinctually, she reached out to push her hand over her daughter’s legs and butt to try to get the dirt off. “Sorry sweetie, I saw some dirty sticking, so I wanted to take it off.” Yue explained to her daughter.

Yuko blushed at her mother's touch, a mixture of embarrassment and affection on her face. "It's okay, Mom," she said, her voice filled with warmth. "I know you're just trying to keep me clean. Besides, we've been sitting in the dirt, so it's bound to get on us." She smiled at her mother, grateful for her care and attention. "Let's go check out the orchards, then," she said, standing up and brushing off the remaining dirt from her legs. Together, they walked towards the orchards, their steps filled with anticipation and curiosity. As they approached the orchards, they were greeted by rows of fruit-bearing trees, their branches heavy with ripe, colorful fruits. Yue's experiment seemed to have yielded positive results, as the trees thrived under her care.

Yuko's eyes lit up with excitement as she examined the fruits. "They look amazing, Mom!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to taste them." Yue beamed with pride, enjoying her daughter's enthusiasm. "Thank you, Honey," she said. "I've been working hard to create the perfect conditions for these orchards. It's a labor of love, just like being a farmer. And soon, we'll be able to enjoy the fruits of our labor." Hand in hand, the blue-skinned duo ventured further into the orchards, ready to savor the sweetness of the harvest and the beauty of their farm. They may have different paths and professions, but their shared connection to the artificial land and each other would always be the foundation of their journey.

Yue activated her levitation ability, and flew upwards to one of the branches of the apple trees in the massive orchard. “I used branches, from trees on one of the planets in the Jiyuu system we’d just left to make these. Using branches, trees can grow at a faster rate than simply planting seeds down, though there are seeds here.” she said as she gently took two apples from the branch and came back to the level where her daughter stood, and gave one of the apples to her. As a result of her experiments the apples were very delicious, more so than normal apples. Yue took a bite of her apple, and invited Yuko to do the same. “I’m think maybe we could make a pie of these, and send one to your mother, while she’s on duty, and the same with your cousins, and aunties. what do you think?” Yue asked her daughter.

Yuko took the apple from her mother's hand, marveling at its vibrant color and delicious aroma. She couldn't resist taking a bite and was immediately met with a burst of sweetness and juiciness that made her taste buds dance with delight. "Wow, Mom, these apples are incredible!" she exclaimed, her eyes shimmering with excitement.

She listened attentively as Yue spoke about her experiments and the idea of making pies to share with their family. The thought of baking pies with these exceptional apples and sending them to her mother and relatives brought a smile to Yuko's face. "I think that's a fantastic idea, Mom," she replied, a touch of eagerness in her voice. "Not only will it be a delicious treat for them, but it's also a thoughtful gesture that will remind them of our love and care, even while they're on duty."

Yuko took another bite of her apple, savoring the flavors. "Let's gather more of these amazing apples and get started on those pies," she suggested, her eyes shining with determination. "I'll help you every step of the way, Mom. Together, we'll create something truly special." With renewed energy, they wandered through the orchard, plucking apples from the branches and filling their baskets with the treasures of their farm. The blue-skinned duo, bound by love and shared dreams, continued to build a future filled with warmth, nourishment, and the joy of creating something beautiful.

Yue reflected on her good fortune - escaping Vice System, being adopted, joining Yugumo Corporation, climbing the ranks, and inventing the Hoverboards and Daikoku Agriculture starships. Yue felt that her daughter Yuko was the most precious thing in the world as they gathered apples for a pie..

Soon yue stopped her daughter from gathering any more apples, and they’d walked back to the starship’s kitchens. Though as they walked together, the two naked women also walked past a science module. Yue knew that this was used by the Star Army, and thus normally she wouldn’t have access to it, but the one on the Pillars of Community starship, was special, it was carefully modified to allow her to use it, but within limits. “After we make the pies, we could use that,” Yue said, pointing with her prehensile tail at the science module and added.” I’ve often wondered what the apple seeds were made of.”

Yuko looked towards the science module, her curiosity piqued by her mother's suggestion. She had always been fascinated by science and the mysteries of the universe. The opportunity to explore the composition of apple seeds intrigued her.

"I think that's a great idea, Mom," Yuko said, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "It would be fascinating to study the apple seeds and learn more about their composition. Who knows, we might discover something new or gain a deeper understanding of how these apples have become so delicious." As they made their way to the kitchen, Yuko couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder and gratitude. She cherished these moments with her mother, where they ventured into the realms of science and culinary delights, combining their passions and curiosity. Together, they would create the most delectable apple pies, and perhaps, unlock the secrets hidden within each seed.

On entering the Kitchen, Yue placed her apple basket down, and took Yuko’s basket and placed it beside her own basket. “Oh, Yuko-chan, could you get the recipe book? I think it’s on that shelf there, and turn it to page, three hundred and ninety four, that’s where the pies are.” Yue tells her daughter as she points to the shelf of books, a few of them, were on maintenance for the technology that make up the Starship they were inhabiting, The last book was the cook book, Yue wanted.

Yuko nodded and eagerly made her way to the shelf, scanning through the books until she found the recipe book. Excitement bubbled up within her as she turned to page three hundred and ninety-four. The page was filled with a variety of pie recipes, ranging from classic apple pie to unique flavor combinations.

"Mom, I found it!" she called out, her voice filled with enthusiasm. She carefully placed the recipe book on the kitchen counter, making sure to keep it open to the desired page. Her eyes scanned the ingredients and instructions, mentally preparing herself for the task at hand.

Yuko began gathering the necessary ingredients from the baskets while Yue prepared the workspace. The kitchen quickly filled with the fragrant aroma of apples as they peeled, sliced, and mixed the ingredients. Working side by side, the mother-daughter duo shared laughs and stories, their bond growing stronger with each moment.

As the pies baked in the oven, filling the air with a tantalizing scent, Yuko returned her attention to the science module. "Mom, now that we have some time, shall we explore the secrets of the apple seeds?" she suggested, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. Yue smiled at her daughter's eagerness, knowing that this shared exploration would be an unforgettable experience.

Together, they approached the science module, ready to unravel the mysteries hidden within the apple seeds. With their hearts filled with excitement and their minds brimming with curiosity, the blue-skinned pair walked to the science module, ready to discover something extraordinary.

As Yuko and Yue entered the science module, they were greeted by a room filled with advanced equipment and screens displaying various scientific data. Yue activated the holographic interface and began inputting commands to initiate the analysis of the apple seeds.

The holographic screens illuminated with intricate diagrams and molecular structures, providing a detailed view of the seed's composition. Yuko's eyes widened in awe as she observed the complexity of nature's design. Together, they studied the data, comparing it to known information about seeds and analyzing the unique properties of these apple seeds. They delved into the chemistry and genetics, uncovering the various elements and compounds that contributed to the luscious taste and texture of the apples.

As they continued their exploration, Yuko couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder and gratitude for the opportunity to engage in scientific discovery with her mother. They were not just making pies, but also deepening their understanding of the world around them and the intricacies of nature. After hours of analysis and discussion, the puzzle of the apple seeds started to come together. They discovered specific genetic traits that contributed to the exceptional flavor and juiciness of the apples. These unique traits could potentially be harnessed to improve future crops and create even more delectable varieties.

Yuko and Yue exchanged excited smiles, their hearts full of pride and satisfaction. They had not only made progress in unraveling the secrets of the apple seeds but had also deepened their bond as mother and daughter through their shared passion for science and discovery. With their newfound knowledge, they returned to the kitchen to eagerly check on their apple pies. The aroma of baked apples filled the air, signaling that their culinary creations were ready to be enjoyed.

Yue immediately signaled for the robotic assistants to join the two blue women. “could you take these back to the station proper for us please?” she asked of them, and watched as the robots took all but two of the apple pies. “now then..” she said to Yuko, before she added. “what say we also take the apple pies back to Asagumo City, through the airlock, and back to the Palace, Asagumo-jo? we could eat one of the pies together in our apartment in there, and let the non robotic servants, enjoy our creation.” Yue said to her daughter.

Yuko's eyes lit up with excitement at her mother's suggestion. The idea of sharing their homemade apple pies in the grandeur of Asagumo-jo filled her with a sense of anticipation and joy. "That sounds amazing, Mom," she replied, a smile spreading across her face. "It will be a special treat to enjoy the fruits of our labor in such a beautiful setting. And I'm sure the they would appreciate the delicious surprise."

Together, they gathered the remaining apple pies and made their way towards the airlock. As they stepped outside, the fresh air and gentle breeze enveloped them, heightening their anticipation for the journey ahead. The path to Asagumo-jo Palace was familiar to them, the memories of their time there warming their hearts.

Walking side by side, Yuko and Yue made their way through the scenic landscapes of Asagumo City, their steps filled with a sense of pride and accomplishment. As they reached the Palace, they entered their apartment, a place that held countless memories and a sense of belonging. They set the pies on the table, admiring the golden crust and the tantalizing aroma that enveloped the room.

Sitting down together, they savored each bite of the apple pie, their taste buds dancing with delight. They laughed and shared stories, cherishing this moment of togetherness and celebration. As they finished their meal, they couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment and gratitude for the journey they had embarked upon - from the farm to the science module, to their cozy apartment in Asagumo-jo Palace. With hearts full of love and appreciation, Yuko and Yue leaned back in their chairs, basking in the warmth of their shared companionship. In that moment, they knew that their farm in the Pillars of Community Starship, their exploration, and their culinary creations were not just about the blue in the fields or the secrets of apple seeds. It was about the bonds they forged, the memories they created, and the love that grew with each step they took together.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back