• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

"I don't think this is supposed to happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

FM

Inactive Member
Elisa Metea, currently on shore leave on a day trip to Yamatai, was doing her typical thing of walking down the crowded streets of Kyoto and looking indignantly at the population, mostly consisting of bioweapons better than her at everything, better looking than her, and lacking male parts. She had that kind of depressing feeling where you think nothing will ever change, because of the sole fact that she didn't like competition. Typical thoughts for her, of course.

Soon she found a nice little food kiosk and hopped in to buy herself a milkshake. That made things a little better for her; how do you feel bad when you're drinking a chocolate milkshake? She then got the thought in her head that maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't be such a bad day either.

And then, she stopped. The wind blew the same and nothing had changed, but she had a feeling that something had. And she wasn't happy about it. She looked to one side, then the other, then over both shoulders. And she came to one conclusion.

"...this will not be fun."

(OOC: The mission: Ruin Elisa's day through any means neccecary. Just to test the waters to see if this thing will work.)

Spontaneously, a miniature nekovalkyrja with red eyes and green hair emerged from the foamy surface of the chocolate milkshake with a 'PHOEEY!' and then sent the Yamataian woman a glare from under her cowl of chocolate brown bubbles.

"You're one to talk!" The small neko shook a dripping fist toward Elisa's face. "You aren't stuck in a cold chocolate milkshake being prodded by a stupid straw!"

Another minature Neko, with deep blue hair and purple eyes, popped her head up from the shake too. She was smiling gleefully. "You're supposed to dodge the straw, silly! Weeeeeee!" The Neko went below the thick depths again.

The green haired neko apparently taking a dip in Elisa's milkshake glared at the disappearing cameo. "She's fortunate that she's only making a short, random cameo, or else I'd have to shoot some boring line like 'this milkshake is too small for two chibis'."

The small neko scowled at Elisa. "Well, don't just stand there like a beached carp. Say something!"

Fian Vel Steyr was observing the commotion silently from 5 meters away, The Nepleslian's visit to Yamatai had been a complete eye opener. He looked down and prodded his own Coffee milkshake with his straw.

Are there any Nekos in my cup too...?

... Should I be afraid if there really are?

Do they bite?

Do they *Gulp* Kill?

Seru Emrys appeared out of no-where and strolled into the food kiosk. Moments later the previous owner of said kiosk ran out shouting "He bought it, he bought it, I can't believe the mad-man bought it." That being said only a few moments later a Jilanth shuttle appeared overhead and lowered down a sign reading "Emrys Food Kiosk."

The other small Neko came up behind the angry one and tickled her waist. "CHACHACHACHACHACHACHAHHHHH!" she shouted as she tickled.

The good 'ol dependable Luicen McGarland was standing at the Kiosk, humming some celtic tunes to himself as he ordered some food.
"A bocket 'o chips 'n a big 'ol beer, lad. 'N step on it!" He told the clerk with his powerful Highland tone.
"Excuse me, sir, we do not serve beer." Replied one of the clerks.
"Ach, gimme a damn beer, or I'll give you somethin' not tae serve!" Luicen replied as he raised his fist and gave it a whirl, "You'll regret crossin' a Highlander!"
"Okay okay! Beer it is!" Whimpered the clerk as he put a large bottle of beer on the counter along with a plate of chips and some tomato sauce on the side. All of which on a large tray.
Luicen nodded to the clerk and gave him a stare, "Wise move,"

The highlander picked up his tray of food and began walking towards a table to sit down. On the way, he saw a beautiful girl, but Luicen knew that she was a Neko, he'd heard rumours and such.
"Hmmf, freakin' supersoldier dykes," He mumbled to himself while eyeing one.
Then, as he was busy cursing the Neko, Luicen tripped up on something slimy, sending his food flying in a cyclone of potatoes, red sauce and some beer. Luicen fell face flat on the ground.
"HWACH!!"
It landed on some poor girl with a milkshake, probably a Yamataian, and she looked pissed off.
A bit of it also landed on a young man with huge sideburns, who was chewing through a steak.

"Hmm... funny weather we're having," Said the sideburnt rogue who continued chewing through his steak, "It's rainin' chips 'n beer."

"Och... Feck." Came the first words the Highlander after picking himself off from the ground and not even glancing at the angry girl.

Elisa was slightly incredulous at exactly what happened in the past 5 minutes. Milkshake nekos. Things in her milkshake. Her milkshake that she bought for HERSELF to enjoy!

Now, she didn't have much concern for life, so all she did was take the milkshake and toss it in the trash, then run off to the washroom to throw up.

The blue-haired Neko crawled to the lip of the trash can, spitting as she went, now angry herself. "You just had to get all indignant, didn't you!" she yelled down the can at her "friend."

"You were making me make froth in the milkshake - what did you expect, you silly nelly?" The other miniature neko emerged at well, sending the other a look that could have melted starship armor.

"Hmph! You were just angry because you couldn't avoid the straw!" The blue-haired Neko crossed her arms in a harumph, then quickly fell back down the garbage can, as she wasn't holding onto the lip anymore.

The white haired Samurai known as Midori happened by the trashcan as Elisa ran off and the two nekos came out of the trashcan. Having somewhat of a fascination with the chibi nekos, Midori stared at them oddly, with her cold face.

"What are you two doing?" She asked as she stood over the two.

"We're loitering in a trashbin, isn't it obvious?" The green haired miniature neko heaved herself out to stand, dripping chocolate foam, on the lid of the container. "I am Taisho Yui! Show me proper respect or heads will roll!"

Two fingers came down to land squarely on the top of the chibi's head.

"It is not good to play at being Taisho Yui, She may hear you on a bad day..."

The green haired small neko went akimbo and glared up at the fingers. "I hear you and this is a bad day! We have a mission: make it even worse for Elisa Metea!" She pointed in the direction the yamataian woman had gone. "Go, for the Glory of the Empire!"

Elisa returned from the washroom with an absolutely green face. "Damn...how the hell do things like that happen? That defies the laws of reali-oh, fuck."

Now, Elisa has some kind of strange sixth sense about these kinds of things, due to my origins as a metagaming bastard, but usually it only comes out in half-joking comments that are barely noticed.

But since this isn't canon and I am breaking the rules anyway by talking to the audience, the fourth wall rules don't apply.

"All right, who's going to fix reality? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?"

The blue-haired Neko came up and bit Midori's finger. "Run, Taisho! I will protect you with my life!"

Midori scowled lightly down at the blue haired neko, which was a lot for a samurai.

"Get off my finger..." With her other hand, she snatched up the offensive chibi and held her up.

"Ahhhhhh!" The Neko was feeling somewhat crushed in Midori's hand. "No! Never! I will not surrender! For the Taisho! For the MOTHERLAND!" She tried to bite the finger again, but her head couldn't reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back