• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Operation La Prossima] Oodori Tsumenaga

Just a history note: civilians don’t really get directly recruited by SAINT. During basic training, a new recruit’s trainer will recommend them for SELECT at which point they will subsequently go though that whole process to become an operative. It’s not a big difference just something to remember when you’re conceptualizing her memories in RP.

Just a history note: civilians don’t really get directly recruited by SAINT. During basic training, a new recruit’s trainer will recommend them for SELECT at which point they will subsequently go though that whole process to become an operative. It’s not a big difference just something to remember when you’re conceptualizing her memories in RP.
Thanks, I rewrote the history section just a bit to make this fit better.

Also, something to save your dorsal slot, the M2-4 has an integrated teleporter. There’s nothing wrong with running light if you leave it empty but the option is still open to you. Technically having two teleporters would let you cycle between them for more jumps.

Also, something to save your dorsal slot, the M2-4 has an integrated teleporter. There’s nothing wrong with running light if you leave it empty but the option is still open to you. Technically having two teleporters would let you cycle between them for more jumps.
The extra teleporter addon requires removing the one that's already built in, if I'm reading the articles correctly. The optional one has a faster recharge, no overheating issues, and a much longer range. I'm not sure if the default one also creates the shockwave within atmosphere, but I assume so.

I’d forgotten about that. The accessory teleporter can teleport up to 3 AU as opposed to the M2-4’s 100KM range. I won’t lie, I don’t know if that will ever become important, but it’ll be there when you want it. All teleporters go BOOM in atmo, but the ix refit will be available when we return to base.

EDIT: the ix teleporter is the only one that doesn’t go boom but it’s a prototype… you have been warned. 😝

RPG-D RPGfix
Back