• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC State of Nepleslia RE-POST

SUBLIMEinal

MoonMan said:
Well, Tom, Kokuten, Moon Man and Sublimeinal finally got together to discuss a few things. We've had a lot of changes so far, so we thought our players should at least get a little list of what they should expect to see happen in the near future. Keep in mind that all the decisions here were unanimous between all four of us. I wouldn't worry too much, though; things are looking up. :mrgreen:

---

- The NSS Alliance

The NSS Alliance will be coming to a close as the final parts of the Kennewes Offensive are finished up. Do not worry, however; two new plotships led by Kokuten and Moon Man are already in the works, as well as the already established IPG plotship by Sublimeinal. Players will have plenty of choices between them, to better suit what they wish to experience; a short summary of Moon Man and Kokuten's plots will be given at the end of the list.

And don't worry about the NSS Alliance...although we won't be playing on it anymore, I'm sure we'll see it around on occasion.

- The Status of Nepleslian Arms and Munitions and Tech Submissions

Recently, we've been hitting a few OOC snags with NAM. Tom and the rest of us have decided that it will become an NPC organization; there will be no one person in charge of it, instead it will be supervised and run by the Nepleslian GMs to ensure smooth sailing.

Another issue that has come up is that Nepleslia might be moving too fast, technology-wise. We have plenty of good technology, ships, guns, powered armors, etc...some of which have not even seen RP use since approval! So as of now, any and all submission from Nepleslia will undergo a quick, painless vote from the Nepleslian GMs, to rate both the quality and the need/use of the submission to the setting. If you are denied, you will be given reasons, and if approved, the approval process can begin with our blessing.

- A Few Old Faces in New Places

Tom has decided to step back in, not as the GM of Nepleslia, but the Admin of Nepleslia. This is good, because nobody knows Nepleslia like Tom does. The entirety of those present in the meeting were unanimously in support for this, and as such, Tom is back on the throne.

Moon Man has also moved up to the 2nd in command of Nepleslia...a Head GM of sorts, if you will. When in the event Tom is not around or cannot be reached, those with questions or concerns are welcome to hit up Moon Man, and he will answer with the best of his knowledge. I'm honored by the position, and hope to help out Tom and Nepleslia in any way I can in the near future.

Koenig, too, has been promoted to GMship, placing him in the ranks of Kokuten and Sublimeinal. He is a good player, a good person, and has certainly been here long enough to constitute the position. So drop him a line next time you see his baby-faced mug...he's technically your new uncle. The kind that drinks a whole lot, doesn't have a job, sleeps in your parents guest bedroom and can never get any action, but your uncle none-the-less.

- The Nepleslian Expansion

The newest major plot arc for Nepleslia will involve a massive resourcing and colonization project that will delve deep into the galactic northwest. Not everything will be easy for Nepleslia, however...there will be plenty to do, plenty to see, and plenty of problems, no doubt. We can't give you all too many details, but rest assured when I say that our future is looking mighty fine.

Ooh, sounds good. I can't wait to figure out Will's new assignment after the Alliance wraps up. Maybe the Kestrel will make a comeback.

Hopefully, Fian will come back to GM the Kestrel, but it depends on if he really wants to be a GM again. We will have to hope for the best.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back