• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

STs and Hemo. Spawning question (Also: Neko-Yam debate)

Gamerofthegame

Inactive Member
Right... How potent are Hemo. tanks? Can they recreate almost all races? (IE: Mishhu, Sourcian, etc) And making them that race, not turning them into Yams or Neko.

Second question, more of a double checking, can a ST work on all of the current playable races?

Third question that just pops up in my head, can a person be spawned into a different race that isn't Yam from a ST back up?

... Mostly Wesley questions, but oh well.

Actually, NH-29 do have hearts. Though it's probably for redundancy becuase, as you say, they don't need them most of the time (perhaps to help blood flow in high Gs?). They have lungs too for much the same reason (air retention / speaking aid - rather than for breathing because neko can breathe through their skin).

And aye, I wasn't so much arguing against neko having organic components - I'm all for bioengineering as much as the next guy. Just all I'd read of neko didn't paint them so much as organic in any way so much as only seeming to be organic. My last couple of posts have been probing how much of them is organic/mechanical really XD

So yes, cyborgs =o

Hmm...and I think it was Fred who said they did. Right, this has gotten a bit off topic, but we'll keep going. To swing back and answer the original ST question they can make non-organic materials such as nanomachines and the metal bones of the older NH models. Right, that's done.

Ok, back to the species thingy. We're starting to go in circles due to lack of info now. So different approach; what about that NH-29 guide, etc that we really, really need to get done?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back