• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What is the current state of female Neplesians?

Scot

Inactive Member
What is the current state of female Neplesians?

I read in the wiki they are rare, but even thinking about making one I'm not too certain of the conditions for accepting one. Such as are they limited from being assigned from front line positions?

The wiki itself doesn't really discuss what kind of protection they are in either, and seems to hint that "yes they are playable" but with so little information doesn't really indicate much about them.

Little information also makes me wonder about families that also have sisters or mothers, how the family structure is when females are in "protective custody" all the time.

The only line the wiki had on the subject of females was this...

"A Nepleslian is a human male. While female Nepleslians exist, they are also extremely rare and often closely guarded. Female Nepleslian adventurers are unheard of."

Which actually bugged me when was first making a Nepleslian, after all the entire wiki didn't mention anything about a separate world for females except for this one line near the end. It made it sound like if they found out a family had a female they are taken away and stored someplace, though what is this "someplace" is hardly explained or wherever they go is unexplained.

As you can see I am interested in making a female Nepleslian, but even making a male it has holes for newbies.

Ya not a simple question I guess, but it's been bugging me for a while.

I at one point created(and had approved) a Nepleslian/Geshrin hybrid female character, that I never got around to actually playing with.

I might look into using her though.

As far as I can remember it was like 1% then it gradually shifted to 10% and now its seems its gone to 30%.

I'm assuming it has stabilized at that level now?

(I imagine this partially has to do with keeping the Nep's shifted toward men, in contrast to Yamatai that is shifted toward women; and for con reasons, of course, right?)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back