• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

What Real Products Would You Like To See SARP Parodies Of?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
@Andrew and I have been talking about grocery stores and food and drinks in Star Army for a while now and he's made a great grocery store submission for the Star Army universe. Maybe we can help fill the shelves. I was thinking about making a page that's just a big list of minor SARP products. We don't necessarily need articles for these (I don't want to make it extra work). If it exists in the real world, there's probably a SARP version of it or we can easily create them. Using AI tools like DALL-E it's now easier than ever to come up with images for the fictional products we want to see as well. Here's some examples of foods and drinks that are kind of parodies of real-world brands:

2023 Dr Poppy Soda Can by Wes.png2023 galactic bliss coffee creamer 192ct box of single serve liquid creamer cups by Wes using d3.png2023 Neko sparkle toothpaste by Wes.png2023 Splooj Soda Can by Wes.png

So my question to you guys (and I hope everyone participates and answers) is: What would you like to see in terms of Star Army brands?

I'm looking for:
  • Brand ideas
  • Real products that there should be a SARP version of (e.g. "Star Army should have an equivalent of Cheez Whiz.")

We all know that everyone loves their favorite brand of Belmont Marks. The refreshing take on Makers Mark.

And one must not forget your candy fix of Twitties A Belmont Brand, the popular take on twizzlers.

Is there a Social Media company?

Barbie, but instead of a fashionista shes a Neko and her accessories would be more associated with GI joe

Snekers - A Separa'shan chocolate company

Llamazon - Amazon

Vague magazine _ Vouge

White Stone - Black Rock

Fiasco - Cisco

Bepis or Mepsi Pax - Pepsi

Adios - Adidas

Me So Honey Meadery

Stolich-nya Vodka

I love the idea of creating SARP versions of real-world products! Here are a few branding ideas and potential SARP equivalents:

1. "AstroBites" - A popular bite-sized snack similar to M&M's, but with different intergalactic flavors and colors.
2. "Cosmic Cola" - A fizzy beverage that could be a parody of Coca-Cola, with a futuristic twist.
3. "Starlyfe" - A line of energy drinks that mimic popular brands like Red Bull, providing an extra boost for soldiers on the battlefield.
4. "AstroSips" - A range of flavored teas and iced teas that could be a nod to a brand like Lipton or Snapple.
5. "Star-Shake" - A protein shake brand aimed at fitness enthusiasts among the Star Army ranks, with various flavors and nutritional benefits.
6. "Alienite Chips" - A crunchy, addictive snack like Doritos, but with a unique alien-inspired twist in flavors and packaging.
7. "Star-O's" - A cereal brand with various colorful, sugary shapes and flavors, similar to Cheerios or Froot Loops.

These are just a few suggestions to get started, and of course, feel free to mix and match or come up with your own unique ideas. The possibilities are endless in the Star Army universe!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back