• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[OOC] The Colosseum

Hmm, well, now that you mention it. Jo does look like a hardier opponet, and from what I've seen, Tiff atlest passes as a competent fighter. No insult hun. ~_^

But these JPs don't really give me the gauge I need to determine a person's skills. I'm a good judge of character when it comes to fighters. Fred even gets a passing grade, even if he haxed and used a cheap 18. You're a heck of a Roleplayer, so that has given me enough clot to determine you are atlest skilled in fighting, and the responses you make in JP combat further prooves it. But without definitive rolefighting posts, I'm at a loss to try and guess.

Regardless, sounds like fun.

EDIT: Mind, my personal interperatations of someone's skills aren't ment as an absloute, or me trying to enflate my ego. I've been role fighting for over ten years and I've taught people how to fight several times. When you're a trainer you instinfully start gauging people's skill levels. And not surprisingly, there are many skilled players here. <_< No, this is not asskissing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back